POOL SEASON 2020
POOL HOURS: 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM
As we prepare to open for the 2020 season this Saturday, please keep the following in mind if you are planning to use the pool:
* All pool patrons are responsible for following the rules as posted around the pool and outlined in the documents that had to be signed when picking up key fobs for pool access.
* Swimming hours begin at 6:30 a.m. and continue until sunset. BHR's pool is NOT permitted for night swimming - swimming past sunset could lead to our pool permit getting revoked. Key fobs won't open gates after 9 p.m.
* The current guidelines allow for BHR's pool capacity to be 55 total pool users and 20 of those swimming in the pool at a time. It is pool users' responsibility to adhere to those guidelines.
* Furniture and bathroom facilities must be wiped down after each use. Sanitizing equipment is provided and must be returned so others know where to find it.
* Volunteers will be doing random spot checks to make sure that pool users are adhering to rules regarding capacity, sanitation, and safe use.
If violations are found on a consistent basis, BHR will be forced to close the pool.
* All households are advised to keep pool plans flexible. The facility may already be at capacity when you are planning to use it, so you may have to come back another time. Also, if you have been using the pool for a while and families are waiting, please be respectful and make room for those awaiting a turn.
* Pool patrons are also responsible for adhering to other practices for safe use. If thunder is heard, the pool water must be cleared until 30 minutes after last incident. If lightning is observed, the pool deck must be cleared until 30 minutes after last incident.
* No glass containers are allowed in the pool enclosure of any kind. I If broken glass is suspected in the pool, the water must be completely drained and the pool refilled at the expense of the violator.