Black Horse Run Community Pool Season 2023
UPDATES COMING SOON!
Opening: May 7, 2022, Closing September 11, 2022
POOL HOURS: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Attention all BHR Pool Users:
Pool will be closed Monday - Thursday from 3:50 - 6:45 for swim team practice (May 16 - July 21)
Pool will be closed at 4:00 for swim meets on June 7, June 21, July 5, and July 12. Time trials on June 7th.
- No lifeguard is on duty at this pool. Users of this pool do so at their own risk.
- No glass containers in the pool area.
- No large rafts or other flotation devices are allowed in the pool. Acceptable items include balls, small toys, small baby floats, and pool noodles.
- No diving from the sides of the pool in the shallow end.
- No smoking/vaping inside the pool fence or in front of the gate. No running on the pool deck.
- No inappropriate language or behavior.
- No pushing, dunking, rough play, or any type of personal conduct endangering safety of self and others is allowed.
- No propping the gate open.
- Infants are required to wear swim diapers in the pools.
- The pool must be vacated when it is thundering, and must remain vacated for 30 minutes after the thunderstorm has passed.
- Key fob holders may bring a maximum of 4 guests to the pool at a time. If the key fob holder leaves the pool, the guests must also leave the pool.
- Food and beverages may be brought to the pool. All trash must be placed in the trash cans provided.
- Violation of these rules will result in a warning; repeated offenses may result in loss of pool privileges.
- If you are interested in hosting a party at the pool, please DOWNLOAD AND PROVIDE A POOL PARTY REQUEST to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to the BHR business office to see if your date/time is available.
- Only one pool party is permitted at a time with a maximum of 8 guests (parents accompanying a child for a child's birthday party are excluded from the head count).
- All guests must abide by community pool rules and be respectful of others using the pool.
- Party hosts are responsible for letting their guests in when they arrive. Propping the gate open is not allowed.
- Party hosts are responsible for ensuring their guests leave at the conclusion of the party.